The name of Naples comes from the Greek Neapolis, meaning new city. Naples is a vibrant and chaotic city, full of wonderful historical and artistic treasures and narrow, winding streets with small shops. We will guide you around the city to discover its wonders and its fascinating views.
The tour has 9 stops around the city :
- Molo Beverello: close to the Terminal Cruise and Hydrofoil Dock;
- Piazza Garibaldi: one of the main squares of Naples, where all trains leave from;
- Piazza Bovio: close to the oldest secular and state university in the world “Federico II di Napoli”;
- Piazza del Gesù: the heart of Naples. You can walk having around you the history of Naples and Neapolitan culture. In this area you can find a lot of attractions like Gesù Nuovo Church, Santa Chiara Monastery, Sansevero Chapel (the Veiled Christ), San Gregorio Armeno Street (the Christmas Nativity tradition), Naples Underground and Spaccanapoli;
- Via Toledo: walking along Via Toledo (shopping street) you can reach one of the main square of Naples Piazza Dante, and little bit far (15 min walk) you have MANN (National Archaeological Museum of Naples);
- Via Medina: from this stop you can reach The Maschio Angioino Castle, Piazza Municipio;
- Via San Carlo: from this stop you can reach one of the main square of Naples Piazza Plebiscito, Via Roma (shopping street), San Carlo Theatre, The Royal Palace, Quartieri Spagnoli (typical narrow streets), Via Chiaia (shopping street);
- Piazza Vittoria: from this stop you can reach Caracciolo Seafront (bars, restaurants, Municipal Villa), Castel dell’Ovo, Via Calabritto and Via dei Mille (shopping streets);
- Via Petrarca: the panoramic point of view denominated “La Cartolina di Napoli”.
In this tour you have the chance to hop-on and hop-off in all our stops during the day at established timetable using your daily ticket.